I was born in Palma de Mallorca (1967), but I live in Ciutadella de Menorca since 1993. My training is continuous and self-taught. Since the beginning of my career I’ve always been interested in nature photography.
Active member in AFONIB (Balearic Islands Nature Photographers Association), member of the Spanish Confederation of Photography, partner and collaborator of AEFONA and GOB. Current Vice President of Fotoclub Cerce Artístic de Ciutadella.
I am part of the PhotoPills team, an all in one app for nature photographers. Indispensable for the photographer who loves to plan every single aspect of the shoot, the most complete tool at your fingertips.
Since the very first moment I landed in Menorca, the passion for nature grew and it was in 2001when I began to show my work to the public. I presented my work to local and regional competitions … Until then, the only spectator of my work had been my family.
In 2006, the attraction for monochrome and infrared photography, mixed with nature, made me start my first project: “Nature: black and white infrared”.
In this first project, that was published in the renowned journal theme “CURRENT PHOTOGRAPH”, you can enjoy the landscapes of Menorca and Mallorca, a three years project scouting locations and looking for emotional moments.
The projects do not end, and even less the ideas, but I always have time for teaching amateurs the technique I have learned, so they can treat nature and photography the best way they can: No tricks or troubled the nature … naturally.
Local and provincial awards
- 3rd prize, color category, Photography Biennial Don Bosco 2001.
- 1st prize, black and white category, 4 finalists, Photography Biennial Don Bosco 2003.
- 2nd prize, landscape category, 1st finalist, II Memorial Climent Picornell 2005 (Balearic Government).
- 2nd price and a finalist, photo contest Saint Antoni 2006 (Island Council).
- Finalist, Fotobotánica Soller, 2005 and 2006 (Island Council).
- Accésit Caja Rural at Photography Biennial Don Bosco 2007.
- Menorca Prize, competition of scientific photography (Government) 2007.
- Menorca Prize, competition of scientific photography (Government) 2008.
- Menorca Prize, competition of scientific photography (Government) 2009.
- Finalist with three works accepted, II International Photography Contest 2007 Palma.
- 1st prize, sustainable photography of Menorca 2008 (Island Council).
- 2nd prize and finalist, landscape category, VI Memorial Climent Picornell 2009 (Balearic Government).
National and international awards
- Silver Medal, Spanish Confederation of Photography, the first international exhibition of digital photography (Palma 2007) and three finalists.
- Selected to represent Spain, biennial nature of the FIAP 2008 (6th Classifieds).
- Honorable Mention, in black and white and international category, Digital Photography Andorra, 2009.
- Silver medal, Images Sans frontier (ISF) in black and white category. China 2010.
- Bronze Medal, Images Sans frontier (ISF) a nature work Cyprus 2010.
- Silver Medal, Images Sans frontier (ISF) in Travel work. Cyprus 2010.
- Silver Medal, Images Sans frontier (ISF) to Landscapes work. Spain 2010.
- 14 works finalist, ISF Worldcup 2010.
- Silver Medal, Spanish Confederation of Photography, International Exhibition of Zaragoza 2011.
- TITLE ACEF (Artist of the Spanish Confederation of Photography) in 2009, due to the accumulation of acceptances and national awards. November 2009.
- “El color de les paraules” , exhibition hall of El Roser.
- Photographs and poetry. Ciutadella, August 2006; Llubí, July 2007.
- Joint exhibition, Gallery Retxa. Painting and photography. “Contrastos”. Winter 2007.
- Solo exhibition, “Si vens, cafè.” Nature and black and white. July 2007.
- Exhibition with Cisco Moll, gallery Vidrart. “Visions d’hivern”. Easter 2008.
- Solo exhibition, ” Si vens, cafè.” Nature and black and white. July 2008.
- Solo exhibition, La Misericordia, Palma, “Sentiments” White and black. September 2009.
- Group exhibition, Eibar, ” Primavera fotográfica ” 05 2009 and 2011.
- Group exhibition Fotoclub Ciutadella. “Paissatges de Menorca.” April 2013.
- Group Exhibition Photographic Group “CCE”, Xibau. Title ” Digitalis Minor “. Spring 2013.
- Solo exhibition, Gallery Xibau “Spring”. May 2014.
- Solo exhibition, Fortress of La Mola, “Nura” July-September 2014.
- Magazine NAT, 2006-2008.
- Magazine Integral, 2007.
- Magazine “ La Fotografía Actual, July 2009.
- Collaboration Foundation Sa Nostra. (Exhibition Pintor Torrent).
- Book “Minorca Clothing of the Eighteenth century” (2009).
- Scanning artwork, Insular Council of Menorca (2010).
- Publicación en Landscape Photography Magazine (2013) PhotoPills review.
- Petapixel.com (2013)
- Thephotoargus.com (2014).
- Image10workshops.com (2014).
- Petapixel.com (2014).
Courses and workshops
- Trainer in digital photography and editing since 2005 in Adult School Ciutadella.
- Trainer in digital photography and editing 2010-2012 Art School in Ciutadella de Menorca.
- Workshop in infrared photography. Centro de la Misericordia. Palma, September 2009.
- Photography Workshop in S’Albufera des Grau, Menorca. ” Fotografía la Primavera” Es Grau, spring 2009.
- Workshop in outdoor portrait. Fotoclub Ciutadella.Summer 2011.
- Workshop exposure in digital photography. Hotel Blanc Palace. Winter 2011.
- Night photography workshop in Albufera des Grau, Menorca. Spring 2012.
- Macro Photography workshop. Mycological Center Menorca. Spring 2013.
- Night Workshop at the fortress of La Mola. July and August 2014.